Friday, June 13, 2008

Fairly Well...


God has been real good to me. Since my last post, and my scheduled on & off duties in and out from clinical life, things have been fairly well. Although my spiritual life has been abandoned, I have been able to cope with my emotional agressions somewhat decently. Maybe less or more on some points; it depends on the current of my mood. :))

My friends have been there throughout my fluctuations and holds me tender during those moments. When defeat proposes itself to me, they stand firm beside me. At times they want to rip their hair off because of the awful way I make them feel. Yet, weeks after weeks they continue to support me.

Stress has played a big part in my emotional fluctuations. The whole month of May was a time-off for me. Strangely, I really do enjoy being free from duties and some social responsibilites and not worry so much about my career. I have been making progress with my career slash hobby - blogging! Every project I accept is deliberate.

I have been trying to let go some hurts and pains from the past. But some, I just can't seem to drive out of my system... Fears that I cannot overcome... Disappointments I can't seem to erase. From time to time, it comes back to haunt my mind and at a fashion that leaves me broken than ever.

God's mercy has been the only sustainance I have. The hope that I have in Him gives me reason to continue and pursue this sometimes miserable life I have. Joy comes so swiftly and leaves as soon as it arrives. Mourning tends to pass slow like a tumble weed on a windless desert.

Oh well! I guess that's life. Deal with it or it will deal you out! As my 3 year old niece always says,"What the heck!" Nyahahahahahaaaaaa. I should just carry on. I just thought I should update this BLOGIE for those who still show interest in me (that's the drama part) and to help me release some thoughts.

Hope to receive some hugs from you my dear friend(s). And to you my knight in shining armor who continues to swift me off of my feet... I love you FOREVER.

3 comments:

Jasmine said...

Auntie Joy! "What the heck!" Hahahaha.. That's ok, life is like that sometimes. =) You just have to get up and get on with it. heheheh. =P see you soon!

zoi said...

lorna: you cant have everything but you can have a lot. hihihi
banzai!

mademoiselle_lj said...

mwahhhhhh pangga! thanks for leaving a comment!

thanks zoi! bleeeee! thanks for visiting my blog page and for that really really nice and cool comment! i agree with yah! winkies***