Thursday, June 19, 2008

MELANCHOLY ^_^


...there are just people who normally exist in this world who makes me feel really awful! THOUGH i know people like that really normally exist, i still find it odd that i am affected by their presence. its not AWE "ful" but AWFUL!!!
:(( right now, i just really want to cry my heart out and wallow in self pity but i dunno why my tear gland right now is so greedy to ever give me just a drop of tear. but i feel really really bad. hard to describe how i feel right now, but men! it really sucks! it leads me to this decisive moment. TO GET RID OF THE SOURCE OF MY PROBLEM! if you gonna ask me why is it a very quick decision, well, because i have also tried to fix it ASAP! but i think, i failed. so right now, i am left with no choice but to get rid of the source!


The photograph i attached is one that describes me best right now. my dulldrum status... :(( any hugs for me? :(( i feel blue!




Life is too short to feel angry and to wallow in feeling awful. it makes my vital signs goes abnormally high, and makes me feel that my chest is much heavier than my real weight. Oh boy! i really hate this! :(( i wanna cry! excuse me...snifffffffff! :(( huhu
LESSON: Life isn't a problem to be solved, but a gift to be enjoyed!



1 comment:

Jasmine said...

ok lang na te! =) high times and low times.. =) tomorrow's a new day! =) HUG! hehehehe