Wednesday, June 18, 2008

mushiness escapade : BF WANTED!

I consider myself to be a confident, smart, sweet, and very kind girlfriend and friend. I value honesty from my partner and goodness from the heart. I'm a very simple person but at the same time, I have style and presence. I love my family, my friends, and I would do anything in my power to make them all happy and be there for them always. I respect good values and effort.
I demand true genuine love, and the commitment that it takes while someone is with me. I'm still a child at heart like every boy and girl, but you can fail to bring out that "little girl" out of me if you are clumsy! Or maybe you just dont know how to handle me and take good care of me. Nyahahahaha! :)) I'm passionate and loving as a girlfriend. You have to learn that everyone needs his or her own space to continue growing as an individual. I believe that trust and open communication can prevent misunderstandings in a relationship and prevent pain (as what i have said), which I'm sure we all have experienced many times before and lately. I'm not looking for perfection, but instead I'm looking for DEVOTION. I'm ready to even give up everything for that one special guy, even my career. But i really dunno if he could give up things for me and the fun he currently enjoys which i know wouldnt last, but I'm ready to give him up anytime if i sense im bullied and abandoned in one little corner of his life. i want him to be strong for me and honest. and i want him to be that someone who will work hard for what he wants; someone that won't be scared to be reborn from the ashes and build a new and better life and build a love and dream with me; someone that doesn't run when CONFLICT appears at his door; i DESPERATELY want a MAN OF HIS WORDS, a child at heart, who will like to smile and laugh always with my company, play, live life to his fullest, to love and respect himself and me. He can do that by fixing his life and reorganizing it back again (if he thinks its broken :)) . He should be a strong and gentle man that I can be proud to call him my man, my companion, my friend, my lover, my husband, my partner in crime.
It's easy to find beauty, but it's hard to find true love. Learn to value what is inside of the box... I’m not saying the outside does not carry it's importance but question is: are we happy together? Of course, one without the other does not complete its purpose. I want a boyfriend THAT I CAN TALK TO WITHOUT WORDS, that I can let myself go and feel protected and cherished.
ANY COMMENTS & RECOMMENDATIONS? Nyahahaha! winks winks winks *****

5 comments:

zoi said...

ur not asking for the moon and stars ha??cheers!

mademoiselle_lj said...

zoi said...
ur not asking for the moon and stars ha??cheers!

June 20, 2008 7:50 AM (OH WELL, I KNOW I AM ASKING FOR THE WHOLE UNIVERSE! NOT JUST THE MOON & THE STARS! NYAHAHAHAHA! - ITS NEXT TO IMPOSSIBILITY!) thanks for the comment dude! miss u much!

robert d. smith said...

HONEY THIS WHAT I THINK OF YOUR SADNESS.
GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE, COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT SHOULD BE CHANGED AND WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.. IF YOU KEEP THIS AND REMEMBER IT WHEN YOU FEEL DEPRESSED YOU WILL FIND WITHIN YOUR HEART, YOUR SOUL HOW AND WHAT TO DO TO BRING YOU BACK TO YOU AND TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE A HUMAN BEIGH AND THAT YOU HAVE TO TAKE ONE DAY AT A TIME AND LIVE THAT DAY TO ITS FULLEST AS IT THERE WAS NO TOMORROW OK . TO MY PRECIOUS LORENA,
LOVE,
ROBERT

robert d. smith said...

this is what ifeel about your second emotions honey ok .
all i wanted was for u to marry me two years ago and you had no time for me it was your career that you persuedand nothing else. you feelings ws strong but you was not willing at the time to go all the way ( to marry me)
i do not understand now why you are willing to give up your career now you have worked, sacrafficed, went through so many hard times persuing this career as a nurse . now you are a rn. you should be so very, very, very, vry, vry,very, proud of lorena. gods knows, and i know you worked so very hard to be an rn i do not fel that you should give up something that you worked so very,very , hard for for love.
but i feel that if you love and your parterner loves you you both can come to a mutural agreement to ket you finish what you started and gave your blood for almost ( speaking in para phrase ok ) but lorena. i lknow you so very very well and we would have been long time ago husband and wife. you had a goal and i was not willing to wait for you to comple this goal , but you have come 3/4 or further in completing this goal . my love honey do not give it up . finish it . you will never in the future be happy you will always wonder what would have been if you completed your goal where would you be at how would feel a bout your self. my love think do not let today depression, sadness, financial diffaculties, or any obstical stand in your way form completing your life dream your life goals .
love you ,
robert

Jhon said...

Hi Readers,

I know LJ for last three years. I met LJ in yahoo room first time and since thn we are close friend (more thn firend). She is very nice girl. She loves dog. She is multitasking mean she can do many jobs simultaneously. She is good breader of dogs and have many dogs. She has big heart and i love her because she is very simple, honest and caring but she is very delicate and cold catches her very fast. Her mood is like pendulum which swings very fast. SHe is great girl and every boy would like to have such a girl.

JD